Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Introduction

The Plush Bunny 
As you can see from my photo, I am, in fact, a plush bunny.  My name is Barbara, and I live in a house with many other stuffed animals, 3 real cats (Mr. M, Miss D and Miss J) and 3 people (Mommy, Daddy and Sissy).  By starting a blog, I'm helping Mommy write occasionally (hopefully regularly) and get into a consistent writing habit.  She's got lots of opinions, so you'd think it wouldn't be hard to write regularly!

I have some opinions too:
  • in the upcoming U.S. presidential election, I support whoever will grow (and share) the most carrots,
  • I think it would be a good idea to share some of those carrots with the people affected by Hurricane Sandy,
  • I think everybody should get a hug from somebody they love at least once a day.
That's it for now... I think Mommy's signing me up for NaBloPoMo, so hopefully you'll see a lot more posts here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment