Saturday, November 3, 2012

Busy, busy weekend

It's going to be a busy weekend!  This morning, Mommy and Sissy are going for haircuts... I think they're both chopping it all off.  Then they need to clean up the Halloween decorations (except for Count Pumpcula... he gets to stay outside until the critters eat him or he's ready for the compost bin) and do other cleaning in the house. 

Tonight is opening night at Sissy's play.  I'm keeping my paws crossed that all goes well.  If not, I guess they can fix it before tomorrow's two performances.  Like I said, busy weekend.  Somewhere in there, everybody needs to eat (especially between the two performances!) and maybe even sleep.

Mommy's creating a version of the script that's just tech notes now, so all the props get moved into place at the right time.  Working backstage is a lot of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment